{!H!}ogwarts Official Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DW Groups!!!

Go down

DW Groups!!! Empty DW Groups!!!

Post  rockgangster3 Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:16 pm

Okay there have always been problems with DW grousp and attacks. The solution that Leon came up with is perfect, except for one flaw.

If we have lots of DW groups (more than 1) then they will fight over who gets to take the attack and this could lead to future problems.

My Solution:
Have one DW group. Yes, only one. That way they know when and when they cannot attack. If they have already attacked twice then tough luck and they know not to.

This way there is no confusion and there is no void attacks.

Also:
The attacks should be organized by the leader and, you may not like this, the staff and students at Hogwarts should be informed when they will attack. I know this goes against "knowing ICly" but this way we can make it more realistic. Think about it, at Hogwarts all the teachers and staff are ALWAYS there (im talking about the books) so why should it be different?

If you agree post below, if not, post below and say your reasoning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Acceptable:
I dont agreee because...(you then state reasons)

Not Acceptable:
I dont agree.

rockgangster3

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum